vrijdag 5 juni 2009

Com-
pli-
men-
ten

Wereldwijd regent het complimenten voor onze roze boekwerk Pastry in Europe. Hier ziet u enkele reacties die we kregen. Wilt ook u ons een welgemeend complimentje sturen (en dat wilt u), surf dan even naar http://www.pastryineurope.com/

Hi everybody, i think this new kind of publications will change the way all the people approach to the pastry world, the book is stunning, really nice and fantastic photography, my compliments to all the staff!!!
luca lacalamita

Hoi Pastry Lovers, I am very excited about the launch of this book. Try the recipes and you will experience their accuracy. Believe me this is THE pastry book of all pastry books. I do whatever I can to promote this in my new home land. Want als Belg ben ik tenslotte geboren. Keep up the great work.
Bruno Elsier Mississauga Toronto (Canada)
http://www.lorettafoods.com/

I was delighted to be at the launch of Pastry In Europe last week at Barbara Jo's Books to Cooks in Vancouver, Canada. The book is truly amazing and of course I bought one right away. The quality of the book and pictures are incredible and a jewel for every chef.
Ann MacDonell White Rock (Canada)

Wow, this is exciting! I just ordered my copy on your site. Waiting eagerly to receive in Singapore and savour the PINK effort and content!
Joys Singapore (Singapore)
http://www.bakingjoysinhouston.com/

This is realy the most interesting book of the last few years. Very good photos and recepies, nice backgrounds of a lot of european countries !
Charly Cunnigham

J'ai reçu le livre en rose; Impressionant! I recieved the pink book; impressing! This is the top of the world.
Yves de Darlan de Winsencourt Sarlat (France)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten